- We may share your personal information with our affiliates or with select third parties who offer goods or services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may provide your personal information to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of our organization by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of Natalie Edward’s assets.
- From time to time, we may partner with other organizations or companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, services or events and may share your personal information with our co-sponsor(s) and partners.
- We may provide your personal information to service providers or contractors to perform functions on our behalf, such as, but not limited to, companies or individuals hired to: communicate news, deliver Natalie Edward’s promotional materials via e-mail and direct mail, promote Natalie Edward’s social media presence and activities, to develop, enhance, market or provide any of Natalie Edward’s products, to process credit cards and other payments and to assist Natalie Edward with sending communications and performing other marketing and support functions.
- We may disclose your personal information to a person who in the reasonable judgment of Natalie Edward is seeking the information as your agent.
- We may disclose your personal information in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you products or services you desire.
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party or parties, where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Natalie Edward may be required to use or disclose your information in connection with a legal action or other proceeding, including without limitation, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
- Finally, we may use third-party social media platforms, including third-party social media websites, to communicate with you.
How We Collect and Use Information
We collect two types of information: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). We also may collect information that by itself typically cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information (e.g. age, profession or gender), IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
Personally Identifiable Information we collect may include your name, email addresses, postal addresses, ZIP code, telephone number, credit card and payment information, date of birth, gender, age, user name and password, your product preferences, weight-related information, exercise and fitness information, the Natalie Edward products and services you have used and other information either desirable or necessary to provide quality services to our customers and visitors. We may also collect information about you such as your use of the Site and communication preferences.
To the extent we are able to do so, we may link your Non-Personally Identifiable Information with your Personally Identifiable Information. We may also link information collected online with information we collect offline or that is collected online by third parties.
Natalie Edward may use the information collected from you to provide services which you have requested from us on an ongoing basis. We may also use your personal information to send you targeted messages, publications, news, and information about events, special offers, promotions and benefits. Natalie Edward may use third-party service providers to send and distribute e-mail and to perform other marketing and support functions. We may use information we collect from you to improve the content of this Site, to enhance users’ experiences when visiting this Site, and to customize the content and layout of this Site for each individual user.
Natalie Edward does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information on the Site from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Natalie Edward learns that, despite these measures, a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information to Natalie Edward through the Site, it will take reasonable measures to delete such information from its records and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law).
How and Where We Store Your Information
We store information both in and outside of the United States. If you live in Canada or another country outside of the United States, you understand and agree that your personal information may be transferred to and processed in the United States, and that Natalie Edward may be required to use or disclose your information in connection with a legal action or other proceeding, including without limitation, in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Natalie Edward is committed to protecting the security of any personal information you provide to us. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of personal information that you provide to us. After you have submitted your information online to Natalie Edward, we recommend that you end your browser session before leaving your computer. In spite of these protections, Natalie Edward cannot guarantee the security of any data submitted over the Internet. After your information reaches Natalie Edward, however, it is stored on servers (or in the case of information received from you in person, in writing or over the phone, in physical storage areas) protected by procedures and technology designed to block reasonably foreseeable intrusions by unauthorized third parties.
Opt-Out From Mailings
From time to time, you may receive periodic mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from Natalie Edward with news or other information on events, products, services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from or on behalf of Natalie Edward. If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails or mailings from Natalie Edward please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Privacy Opt-out: Natalie Edward Mailings” in the subject line, or write to us at the address provided below, and we will remove you from Natalie Edward’s mailing list. Alternatively, for e-mail communications, you may opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions set forth at the bottom of most promotional e-mail messages from Natalie Edward.